As of February 2015, Ericsson Broadcast & Media Services will deliver an array of services from our Middle East Hub in Abu Dhabi, enabling the distribution of media across every platform and every screen.
We provide a range of playout services to meet the needs of different types of broadcasters:
- 24/7 Playout services - both pre-recorded and complex live programming
- Fully redundant and managed infrastructure
- Overlay manipulation including graphics/animation, SMS, financial tickers
Our OTT service helps our clients to meet consumers’ demand for content across a range of devices and platforms:
- Non linear, OTT, live streaming and VOD
Our media management service enables tracking, processing and enrichment of content including:
- Ingest – tape, file and feed
- Content validation/QC (automated and manual)
- Metadata entry and enrichment
- Access services management
- Timecode capture
- Transcoding/VOD preparation and delivery
- Content management and storage
- Content compliance/censorship viewing and compliance editing
- Channel management
- Graphic template creation and manipulation
Ericsson is a world leader in the delivery of high quality, end-to-end media services to broadcasters, platform operators and content owners.
Our deep portfolio of managed services enables our clients to make significant operational and capital savings by assuming responsibility for technical platforms, while speeding time-to-market and minimizing business continuity risks.
Please contact us directly to discuss the wide range of services we can provide or for further information please visit our website.